Friday, April 9, 2010

Thou shalt bruise his heel

A few years ago I asked God "Why are you showing me all these scriptures?" And this is what he said...
Here now are my hidden words (Matt 10:26) prophesied to be revealed at the heel of time in (Gen 3:15), where it is written ...and thou (a woman) shalt bruise his heel.
You are the woman that bruises Satan at the heel of time. I send you of your brethren who is like unto Moses. You will reveal all that I command you to deliver the people from bondage.
This is what Moses was like.
*Num 12:3 Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.
Webster’s Dictionary definition of Meek is someone "enduring injury with patience and without resentment.
*Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; (him) shall ye hear in all things whatsoever (he) shall say unto you.
The (him) above in Acts 3:22 is Strong’s number 846 and its definition is she…
1. Himself, herself, themselves, itself.
2. He, she, it 3. The same
The (he) above in Acts 3:22 is Strong’s number 3745 and this is its definition…
1.As great as, as far as, how much, how many,whoever
*Acts 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
You will go forth in the spirit of Elijah to deliver my word alone to the people before the great and terrible day of the lord. You will declare my almighty power (Matt 22:29-32) turning the hearts of the fathers to the children (Luke 1:17) turning their hearts back again to me (1 Kings 18:37).
This is the reason Moses and Elijah are together in scripture they are embodied in you at the heel of time, (Gen 3:15),(Matt 17:3-4),(Mark 9:4-5),(Luke 9:30, 33).
*Mal 4:4-6 Remember ye the Law of Moses my servant which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord and he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children and the heart of the children to their fathers lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
If you refuse to deliver all that I command you I will smite the earth with a curse.
*Matt 26:13 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.
This scripture has a dual meaning because when this Gospel of my everlasting love, that has been hidden, is preached in the whole world as a witness, this scripture is the declaration that you shall present it.
*Jer 31:22 How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man. 25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.
This is the new thing in the earth delivered by you (a woman) to expose the lies of the Devil (a man) at the heel of time.
*Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
A year ago I had you deliver this truth to the United Church of God (The Laodicean church of the book of Revelation 3, the last church before Christ returns) they rejected it in unbelief. They were given the opportunity to become hot but I have blinded their eyes so they cannot see so that you will publish this to all of my children without respect of persons (Acts 10:34),(Mark 13:10),(Luke 14:24) as they are lukewarm.
*Acts 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
Jesus will not return until the restitution of all things is complete. Restitution means to set up again, to restore. This gospel restores the true Gospel.
*Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
As I appointed a woman to prepare Christ for his departure so also I have appointed you to prepare a people for his return.
*Luke 1:17 And (he) shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord
The (he) above in Luke 1:17 is Strong’s number 846 and the definition is she…
1. Himself, herself, themselves, itself.
2. He, she, it
This is the bruise given to Satan by you a meek woman like unto Moses in the boldness of Elijah alone to reveal the hidden truth at the heel of time to prepare a people for my return. This I have commanded to be heard and believed, or they will be destroyed, meaning they will have their one death.
I replied that no one is going to believe this. He said just deliver it anyway. Those who reject my word reject me not you, do not fear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment