Friday, May 28, 2010

Revelation 12

Part 1
1.And there appeared a great wonder (in) (heaven); a (woman) clothed with the (sun) and the (moon) under her feet and upon her head a crown of (twelve stars):

In the Concise Greek dictionary of the words in the NewTestament by James Strong the meanings of the following words are…
(in) Strong’s #1722 = in time by
(heaven) Strong’s #3772 = the Gospel
(woman) Strong’s #1135 = a wife
(sun) Strong’s #2246 = as light (Ps 119:105), (Dan 5:15), (Matt 5:14).
(moon) Strong’s #4582 = attractiveness.
Strong’s #4583 says Strong’s #4582’s the moon = crazy
In time by the gospel a wife clothed with light appears crazy.
The (twelve stars) that are upon my head refers to those whom will hear this word, they are those I am preparing for the Lord's return (Rev 7:4), (James 5:7), (Luke 1:17).

2. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

In 2007 I began delivering Jesus (John 1:1) who is the word that God clothed me with to my church brethren (UCG) of which I was raised up from (Acts 3:22). I was instructed by my pastor that baptized me and laid hands on me 2 years earlier to be silent of what God was showing me. In his opinion God only works through His church and ministry. Because I refused to be silent of the joy that was growing inside me I was instructed not to return to church until I have a change of heart and see the error of my ways.
I cried. I was greatly pained, travailing greatly. I explained that this was not coming from me but from God (John 1:10-14). I tried diligently to defend my integrity, I don’t lie.
All my brethren believing me to be crazy shunned me. Again I cried and was greatly pained, travailing greatly for months.

3. And there appeared another wonder (in) (heaven); and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

(in) Strong’s #1722 = in time by
(heaven) Strong’s #3772 = the Gospel
*Matt 26:13 … Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.
This scripture has a dual meaning because when this Gospel is preached to the whole world as a witness this scripture is the declaration that a woman shall present it. She did it for his burial (vs-12) I do it for his return.

4. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

At the heel of time this Gospel, the word of Jesus that lives in me bruises Satan which brings him to Earth to try to stop me. Satan tried to devour the word from me, but I loved the word more than anyone or anything else.
The following scripture explains …
*Matt 13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart…
Right now as you read this Satan is striving to devour the word of love from your heart as he did me. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Live by every word of love. Never let it go. Overcome your carnal mind.

5. And she brought forth a man child, who (was) to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

(was) is strong’s # 3195 = to be about to
The word (Jesus) of God (love) is brought forth who is about to return. This is the heel of time.
In 2009 I mailed or emailed a 42 page booklet to all my brethren and to every minister of UCG in the world proving by the word of God what he was showing me was true. They rejected the Jesus that I delivered.
God has spewed them out (Rev 3:16). None of those that were bidden will be chosen (Luke 14:21-24). They all refused their opportunity to become hot by not believing in the word and power of love (God). They had respect of persons and could not see where God was working. This Gospel is going to the world without respect of persons to all who will hear and do the work to prove the truth of love.

6. And the woman (fled) into the (wilderness), where she hath a place prepared of God, that (they should) feed her there (a thousand two hundred and threescore days).

(fled) Strong’s #5343 = to shun
(wilderness) Strong’s #2048 = solitary, alone
(they should) is not in the original Greek text.
(a thousand two hundred and threescore days) =3 ½ years
For 3 ½ years the woman (wife) who was shunned (fled) and alone (wilderness) will deliver the real word (Jesus) of God to the world.
Print each post in this blog, look up the scriptures. The truth sets us all free, free to love.

7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8. And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

After 3 ½ years Satan and his angels will no longer be allowed back into heaven.
Now is come salvation.
Now is come strength.
Now is come the kingdom of our God and the power of his Christ.
The accuser of our brothers and sisters is bruised he has no more power (Gen 3:15).

11. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

The blood of the lamb saves all (1 John 2:2) each in their own order (1 Cor 15:23) not one child of God will be lost. If even one child were lost Christ’s blood would lose value.
The word of their testimony is…
*Rev 19:10 …for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
The spirit is love, this prophecy of love (God) that bruises Satan at the heel of time frees all who will hear (Acts 3:23) from his lies of death (Heb 2:15). The power of Christ (love) has the keys of hell and of death (Rev 1:18).
They loved not their lives unto the death.
Perfect love (1 John 4:18) casts out fear (1 Pet 1:10-12). How to have perfect love is now delivered. There is now no more fear of death. None perish, it is the will of love (Matt 18:14).
*Rom 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Revelation 12 Part two is in the works. Stay tuned. I’ll keep you posted :)

2 comments:

  1. Val I am the woman from Revelation 12 and the Christ told me the 1260 days were over in December 2008. He then said now we will go into a higher gear and within days we started the blog. There is a painting of me in the vatican and a lot more will be revealed in God's timing.

    The crescent moon under my feet is Islam. The stars above my head is to do with a state of being. The man mentioned in Rev 12 was a real man who tried to stop me and the work for the God. When I met him I was working with Archangel Michael professionally.

    The time is coming when God will bring the means for the beans to be spilt. For as his Son said in 2007 the LORD is not yet ready to spill the beans and when he does a lava will go across the world. This was also a timing link as well and this is the appointed time and mentioned by the prophets.

    If you go to our blog you will see a post on Rev 12.

    May Peace be with you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This post could not be written any
    better! Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept preaching about this.
    I am going to forward this post to him. Pretty sure
    he's going to have a good read. Thank you for sharing!


    Feel free to surf to my website heaven is for real pdf

    ReplyDelete